51. I laugh every time I watch the video of my first ride.
52. There was a time I thought I wouldn't make a good mother.
53. Now I think I'm a great mom.
54. I used to sell Mary Kay cosmetics.
55. I wasn't very good at it.
56. I was stood up for my Senior Prom.
57. 17 years later and I'm still bitter about it.
58. My favorite ice cream is Jamocia Almond Fudge.
59. I have two tattoos.
60. I would like to add on to one of them.
61. I had almost no discipline growing up.
62. I don't think I would've got in so much trouble if I did.
63. I got an email from an old boss asking if I want to come back to work at her restaurant.
64. I think I'm going to do it.
65. I loved working there.
66. I really want to go to Sturgis.
67. I'm not sure if it will happen.
68. I hope someday I can have a real relationship with Dave's children.
69. I wish my little brother would stop having kids.
70. He just turned 27 and he has 5 (two aren't biological).
71. Sometimes I have a hard time helping Riley with his 4th grade math.
72. I'm not dumb, they just don't do anything the same way.
73. Some of the stuff he's learning, I didn't learn until my college math classes.
74. I got a fake ID when I was 18.
75. I used it to go EVERYWHERE!
The Ebb and Flow of Life....
5 days ago