Okay, so this isn't my original idea, but I thought it was fun. Connie and Ann both have posts up about 101 Things you don't know about them. So hopefully they won't mind, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
Here's my 1-25:
1. Every time I get a headache I'm sure that I have a brain aneurysm and I'm dying.
2. I'm a beauty school dropout.
3. I believe in fairytale endings.
4. Everyone in my family calls me "Boo Boo".
5. My favorite color is green.
6. When my son was a baby I actually liked picking the buggers out of his nose.
7. My first car was a black 69 Volkswagen bug.
8. I once killed my bosses cat by accidentally fumigating the house while the cat was in it. :(
9. I've been engaged three times.
10. I've been married once.
11. I got married in a hotel chapel in Reno.
12. I've been arrested twice. (I was young.)
13. I've never gotten a speeding ticket, or been pulled over for speeding.
14. I moved out on my own when I was 17.
15. When I was 18 I moved from Utah to New York to be a nanny.
16. I have extreme road rage, but only when in my car, not on the bike.
17. I teach Sunday School at my church.
18. I am a reality show addict.
19. When I was in third grade I told my best friend that I was adopted, she believed me until we were 13.
20. I really had wished at the time that it was true.
21. I trained for a marathon, but ended up not participating.
22. I always wished that I had blue eyes.
23. In high school I used to wear my pants so tight that I would have to lie down on the bed and use a hanger to zip them up.
24. My hair was so big in 9th grade that it didn't fit in my school picture.
25. I love Shirley Temple, the person, not the drink.
52 Years On Two Wheels
1 month ago