76. I love riding at night.
77. I'm not supposed to ride at night with my permit.
78. I don't do it often, or go far, but I love it.
79. My bike is dirty right now.
80. I'm going to clean her tomorrow.
81. When I see or talk to my ex-husband, I wonder why I ever married him in the first place.
82. But, I'm glad that I did, because I have Riley.
83. I don't regret getting divorced.
84. I do regret giving him back all my jewelry.
85. I can't stand Jenny McCarthy.
86. But some people say that I sometimes act like her.
87. And for some reason it bugs me that Dave thinks she's hot.
88. I love to color.
89. Especially in Barbie coloring books.
90. But I never color their hair blond, it's always brown or red, or a funky mixture of colors.
91. My Grandma collected Barbie dolls, and is handing them all down to me.
92. I bought a lot of them for her.
93. She already sent me some, including the original Ken, in the box, in perfect condition.
94. She has the original Barbie, but said she's holding onto that one until she dies.
95. My Gram is 84 and acts like she just turned 21.
96. She is one of my favorite people in the world.
97. I know it will be hard on me when she dies.
98. But I think she just might outlive us all.
99. This last list is coming to me faster than the previous ones.
100. Meeting Dave was one of the best things to ever happen to me in my life.
101. Even after all this stuff I've shared, there are still things that the world will never know about me. (Insert mysterious and sinister laughter here.)
Let the ADVENTURE begin
1 week ago