Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back In Cali

Well, we made it home. We rolled the bike into the garage at 2:45 this morning, one word...brrrr.
I have tons of stuff to say and lots of pics to share, I will need a couple of days to get my shit together, but to sum up our trip....Fabulous!
I really needed this trip, and it couldn't have been better. It was also good for Dave and I to share this experience together. We both already realize that what we have is something special, but times like this just reinforce the connection.
Coming soon.....Amazing Arizona Adventure: Day One

7 comments:

IHG said...

Can't wait for the tales!

I think that it's awesome that you and Dave had such a great experience together! :)

Lady R (Di) said...

I'm so glad you had fun! Bring us all the details! :)

Ann said...

I was there and I can't wait to read your story! :)

Glad you all made it home ok. What a loooooong ride!!!!!

Dean "D-Day" said...

Argh! Another woman road-tease.
Can't wait to hear about it.
Get to posting already!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Will you hurry up and get your poop in a group. Glad you had a good time.

mq01 said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant hear to hear...... :)

B.B. said...

Details coming...tomorrow!